Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Eternal Fate

Darkened red, seamless clouds,
Filled with blood, guardians of the sky.
Black be the day sky,
Darker yet when he dies.


A single moon and pale white light,
Waiting for the howls.
Straight tall trees and twisted limbs,
Ransacked huts and broken pots.


The lack of breath means more than death,
there be no wails or broken cries.
The men are dead, cut right through,
The rest are ashes, burnt all the way too.


I walk the now, empty streets,
Those beloved lawns and now broken doors.
Their disembodied heads and chopped up limbs,
The eyes to forever be shocked.

I reach the open fields,
On grassless ground lies their leader.
His features scream his royal lineage,
The bloodied sword through his heart, Its end.


I look at him, the sorrow, it flows through me,
Mistaken love and everlasting sorrow.
I reach down and pull up his soul,
It smiles and comes with me, Tmrw shall be the same.




I rote this in math class...........its different...........i like it..........

No comments: