Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another hapless post - The role model

I chat and i chat and i chat, i laugh and make jokes and laugh and laugh a bit more................and then i suddenly see myself standing in a corner of my mind watching as an image of me goes on chatting and laughing.................dispassionate to life now........that part of me keeps watching as i go through things in life and it comes and saves me everytime im down there................its coldness washing over and numbing the pain.............its rational mind waking me up from my reveries......and sometimes.........i myself....not the images ...not him.......but me.........the orignal one...........i look at him standing in a corner.......waiting fr the next time........noeing its going to come...........and i wonder if i could become him forever..............effortlessly destroying all emotions.......devoid of the feeling of pain or joy........a silent calculating survival machine..........
to just come and go and be never known.............
my role model..............the other part of me..............

1 comment:

Winnie the poohi said...

i hope u wont !

Whats living without emotions??