Sunday, July 29, 2007

Angels

The author has copied this post from his previous blog, in memory of old friends =)





Hi!! and a good mornin to most of u ppl. My first serious topical post is on angels, infact special types or breeds of angels.A few months back i recieved a sms from my frend back home from india, and it read " Angels exist but sometimes as not all of them have wings they are called FRIENDS" . Yea u gussed it this post is goin out to my angelic frenz, if not for some of em, i dont noe where or wat i would be doin now. When i was in india(i noe my indian frenz arent readin this but im compelled to rite em down)i had a awesome bunch of 6 frenz. We were like the 7 musketeers, always together,helpin each other out.Sadly things driffted appart and i was left with only of my frenz from our group. Then secondary skl saw me makin some really true frenz, who im glad to say are still my frenz. I noe none of u care who they were but for my own sake i write down thier names- Osama, Rajat and Anjishnu. Even though anji went away after a while to Vancouver i never will forget him.
Then i came here to Singapore and i thought that my frend life was done, but by gods grace i have found friends here i really never expected too. In my secondary skl i found a guy named gaurav and i swear if he isnt an angel then no one is.He's got me outta tight spots so much that i v truly lost all count. Even now after i have finished my sec skl we still keep in touch and he's still helpin me out.Infact im meetin him today.
I.T.E life has also delivered to me some awesome frenz, to name em Vanessa,Belle,Naz,Dom and Sim and so onn......... These guys are pretty good fun frenz and thanx to these guys im well becomin relatively more comfy in singapore(thnx belle).Also dom thnx for helpin me to learn the drums for free and thnx vanessa for well..........bein my friend same to naz and sim.Other than these guyz i have another couple of i.t.e frenz namely Kezia,Jerms(Jeremy) and well the rst of the bunch .thnx to jerms and kez im kinda well more open round people and stuff(sry guyz i really cant describe how i feel).Also other than i.t.e friendster and s.i. helped me find this friend Princess(also her sis whose pretty cool i have to say though i dont noe her much yet) ! and i would like to specially thank her for bein there u noe, also im sry i noe i bug u a lot.(actually sry to all of u i v bugged u all a lot).Guyz i request you remain who you are Angels!! ill never forget u all!!

3 comments:

Tamanna said...

Nice one. Just make sure your friends read this. Friends are more helpful than relatives these days.

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Indeed what u say is very true =)

Winnie the poohi said...

Owww! how sweet!

I know how it would feel if ur friends read this!!

My friends wrote me a nice special letter... like a parchment! and told all nice things abt me.. i still have it.. its my priceless possesion!