Thursday, March 22, 2007

MEIN TIEL

dig in and have the time of ur life,
as it ebbs away frm my body tonight.
they claw at my face and i smile,
there shall be maggots here in a while.

dig your spoon into my eye,
sip the blood frm my intestine.
by the silver queen , i swear,
tonight u dine and i shall not cry.

they pull at my skin,
it peals off without a fight.
my brain is bored through,
they drink through the hole.


the air does chill,
they tense up, noeing she has come fr the kill.
my face does split into a grin,
so she comez fr me after all.

symetrically i cut it up,
plunge wats left of my fingers in.
i pull and it opens up,
i take it out and yet i live.

the warmth of the blood seeps through my dangling viens,
the blood pure and rich.
it thumps harder in her hand,
my heart i noe , is anything but bland.

with escatsy i cry,
as she with relish licks it dry.
and i resiegn back as she takes her first bite,
this doesnt end here, not tonight.

since i ate her alive,
every single day like this i die.
not anymore to the lord i cry,
tonight is wat yesterday was and wat tmrw will be......

No comments: