Monday, March 19, 2007

HOLD ME TONIGHT O' UNFAITHFULL WIFE

the open skies so far, now near,
hells fire so hot, suddenly cold.
the message of the lords is clear,
it is not my place , my time to be here.


i stretch out my arms and call to u my dear,
pull me up and hold me tonite.
save me!!! take me away frm this fight......,
today is not the day.........nonot today, will i bite......


O give me ur hand, hold me tight,
let me enter ur heart, just for this nite.
letme for once, escape this world of fright,
bury me when this time is rite..........


grasp it my dear, GRASP IT!!!!
HUH? why tht smile??
noooooooo!!!!! not after all this while
nevr mine, no!! not my dear.........


with this pain i die,
but another day , i live to cry.
why my love?? why leave me alone??
why leave me?? O' my sweet death!!!


life hath wineth,
and i have crieth.
there shall be days of love,
and nites of sweet death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoV33ddd iTT. u'll always be the better poet twin. =)