Monday, March 19, 2007

I Stand Under The Tree

I stand under the tree, over my grave,

The blood of my spirit never gone,

The tombstone, it shineth,

My body in the crypt under it roteth.


Give u my hand I did,

So u culd hold it and cry on it.

Never did I think I wuld die,

A death of betrayal so real.


The wind rustles through the dead menz yard,

Passing over there names placard.

I sit there a specter in the night,

Looking at my body witch lost the fight.


Oh I remember the pain,

The arrow head through my heart.

My cry of help,

Ur look of mock love.


He stands there with u now laughing ,

While my heart though dead is crying.

Why me of all ur lovers??

Why the love? The lust??


The pain of creation,

The heart ache of separation,

I shall never forget o bitch!!!,

Even after a billion generations.


But now I stand under the tree,

And he with u laughing.

The oath is taketh,

The dead shall again riseth.

No comments: