Friday, August 10, 2007

The Suicide

I pierce my hand and watch the blood,
i yearn to feel its warmth.
my skin, it pales under its flow,
yet no warmth seeps into my soul.

I drag my feet towards the door,
So hard it be without the blood.
I look at them, all chatting, smiling,
I pray to the lord to keep them forever so.

I fall as my knees do buckle,
no more need of them, to me.
I see into the past again,
me sitting there, laughing with them.

A single tear, mixes with blood,
I loose all feeling in my lungs.
The hands dont move,
my legs do shiver.

I burn them into my soul,
i feel my brain go cold.
With unseeing eyes, i'l watch on them,
Forever now, i'l laugh with them.

W.D.

2 comments:

Barrira Khawaja said...

As depressing the poem is...its touching at the time same time..loved it..especially these lines..:

"...With unseeing eyes, I'll watch on them,
Forever now, I'll laugh with them.."

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

thnx =)