Sunday, August 26, 2007

The End

Nay nay na nay na,
and a thousand pieces of my heart.
La la la la laa,
Sharper then the sharpest shard.

Hurts to play anymore,
to love you was the hardest thing i ever did.
To hope you'l love me too,
so foolish to expect more.

I waited on you for months,
For a three letter "yes".
I waited on you further,
But there was no more.

To lie to you is the hardest thing,
to talk to you through the pain.
I held out for so long,
Cant hang on anymore.

Too scary to never know,
so very insecure.
I hoped you would be mine,
But i might as well die.

2 comments:

Barrira Khawaja said...

A wonderful post..
Big words arent always the most important...the little ones can make a whole lota difference..jus a three letter word..hmmm...
amazin...

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

=)

sometimes its the small things that matter........