Thursday, August 16, 2007

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση

Scared and afraid, you come to me,
with unsteady feet in the dark.
I hold out my arms to take you,
To wrap you forever in my embrace.

I see the fear twinkling in you eyes,
smiling i reach for my scythe.
Its so much fun, when they fear,
so much more bloodier.

You see the smile, the lusty eyes,
You feel my lust for blood.
You see me reach for the scythe, and realize,
You realize, that i'l make it pain.

I wait to let it sink in,
i wait for you to run.
Your mind is screaming, the heart, ever so loudly beating,
You turn to flee, but your body is stunned.

I swing my scythe, below your waist,
screaming, you fall on your face.
I laugh at your pathetic fate,
I lick your blood of my scythe.

You came to me, to set you free,
Dont cry now, im setting you free.
I stamp your heart and grin,
You bloody fool, Im ∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice to find a writer of my taste... Keep scratching in the same style.

Barrira Khawaja said...

ME likey it!...