Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stalker

I come through your window, silent as can be,
I sit next to you, while you calm, in sleep be.
With shaking fingers i move the hair off your face,
with loving hands i stroke your hair.

I sit and watch your radiant face,
bathed in the moonlit glow.
Mesmerized by your eyes,
i run my hand gently on your face.

I take your soft hands in mine,
Stroking your fingers as you sleep.
I see the smile on your face,
i pray to god, to keep you so.

With moistened lips i kiss your finger tips,
i feel you gently stir.
I run my fingers through your hair,
softly i bite your ear.

I look at you sleeping there,
the moonlight dancing on your face.
I take the necklace and put it next to you,
something to remember our nights together too.

I brush my lips on your softer ones,
running my fingers on your face.
Sleep well, sleep true my beloved one,
I'l be with you forever more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sTaLk3R RuL3Z!

Barrira Khawaja said...

stalker..freaky..hehehe..,kididn..

good one again!..:)

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Ahhh its a game i play with someone special ;)

Barrira Khawaja said...

LOl...have fun playin..;) :D...

Anon said...

jeez...this one gives me the creeps but i simply LURRVE it! always come bak to it whenever i read ur blog lol.