Sunday, August 26, 2007

Memories

All of my memories keep you near,
deep in my heart, antidote to my fear.
Babe you know i'l hold you close,
i'l be with you, when i'm gone.

I'l leave you with memories,
to keep me me near.
Memories for you to hold dear,
Enough for you to cherish after years.

In this life i'l try,
to leave you with enough love to remember me by.
All of those things which we did,
all those memories to keep me dear.

Hope there is a way,
to stay in your arms forever more.
To live those silent moments,
to remember my whispers in you ears.

Let the memories ease the pain inside,
know that i'l wait for you on the other side.
Someday you'l be mine, in my arms,
Then we'l leave the memories behind.

4 comments:

Miss N Mirza said...

awwwHHHH!!!!
**wins my favourite poem on the blog award**

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Yay!!!

another award!!! =D

Dances around the hallways of insanity =P

Barrira Khawaja said...

"Let the memories ease the pain inside,"...

Liked this line the most..though the whole poem was gr88...

im tired of syain gr8...LOl..:P

ill go for magnificent this time...hehe..

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Hahaha thank you so much =)