Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wait for me little longer

scattered clouds littering the sky,
watching, unmoving, as the world passes by.
with open wings, flitting through the clouds i fly,
Far above this world of deceit, an unending lie.

I fight against these invisible hands of time,
to let go of me, to let me be who i am.
these chains are clamped hard and strong,
yet there is nothing that can withstand a heart felt song.

I think of you and the chains do snap,
your beautiful eyes breaking me away from this trap.
a want to hold you in my arms,
to gently lay with you in the moonlit sands.

i fly faster at the moon, impatient to be with you,
after all the moon has got something to do with you.
just wait for me a little longer love,
Don't let go as of yet, we'll dance yet again in our cove.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting till the end of time...
when this body would have long left the face of earth...
my soul waiting for u, to leave for another planet, another life, when i shall be truly and ToTALLY urZ!

=)

loveee U.

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Love you too jaan!!

Winnie the poohi said...

Hey dear!

I already told ya my comments abt this.. too good!

I wish there is someone who wanna dance wid me in the moon light!

Anonymous said...

hey... an inspired piece !

The poet (truly as a true poet should) begins from the centre, himself, his feelings and thoughts. But I hope this poetic journey will take you inwards as well as outwards... also opening your eyes to society and the larger world, the "world of deceit" which it doesn't have to be !
(We create our own worlds as pure as we want them to be. Two people is a small world. And four..and eight...and sixteen.... and soon it is the whole world). Good luck in your journey ! Remain inspired and the song in your head shall give you strength.