Friday, October 26, 2007

Cry

I have seen pain,
I have stood alone in the rain.
I have seen a happy man cry,
All a part of this one big lie.

Some say, somethings not right,
Others say im out of my mind.
And yet I alone will know whats right,
A lucky one to escape these binds.

when alone, in my heart, I sing,
sometimes this madness is hard to believe.
Rite now i wanna go tra la la ling ling,
for tonight i'l think of you as im sleeping





sorry for bearing with this one, one of the crappiest poems by the author.......

6 comments:

Anon said...

crappy to you maybe but me likes!
its pretty straight.
all hail vin ;-)

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

hahahaha

thank you soo much =)

Miss. Mystic said...

dude its ok 2 cry!! but in ur case y do u cry while watchin k-sopas???its k if tulsi dies in dis episode..trust ekta she'll bring her back..dnt cry come on its just a tv show...

Florence R. said...

crying is good....i hate it tho....but i still stand by my first statement.

Arty...u watch soaps??? :\

Anonymous said...

hahah. love artzz senze of humour.
rock on arty.

Winnie the poohi said...

hey!!

I loved the first stanza still!!