Friday, October 19, 2007

Singers Of The Song

i lift my hands up and try to pray,
falling down on my knees in vain.
This is all you can do they say,
so easy it flows, they dont feel the pain.

I see you in so many tubes,
fear grips my heart and holds it tight.
will you awaken from this bed of lies?
For you alone i carry on this fight.

Leave them all and come to me,
i wait with arms opened wide.
dont you feel? dont u see?
slowly you and i shall be drowned in their sea.

I wait here to pull you back to shore,
pull you back to where you belong.
not all are lies in legend and lore,
together we shall once again sing the true song.


The author feels like coming back to blogging again so holler up ppl and im coming back to town ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

XACTLYY!!!! ure cuming bacKK to TOWN and LiViNG heRRe foRR a wHiLE!

i loveee this one. cant belv i hvnt discussd it with u yet... all those silences cud hv been utilised. ;) :P
we prolly wud b talking without really lissening to each other tho.

oKaYY. i think im getting a bit too personal on ure bLoG. MizZ U!!!!

signed,
MizZTR33.

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Awwwhhhhhh

wuvv you!!

and rite now im missing you pretty bad actually :(

Winnie the poohi said...

Cant say anyfin new!

Love ur poems!!

too my core..

I wish i cud write like u! :(