Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Tale Of The Reaper

The author has decided to go on a new literary adventure and has decided to write a story. He was inspired by the writings of three great writers, Flo, Arty and Blackmystery . So thanks to them, here he is, writing about the creation of the grim reaper. Hope it is entertaining to all the readers, please be generous with your comments. Criticism is most appreciated.(Yes the author is some what a gentleman.)


The Tale Of The Grim Reaper

The winds raged across the gentle green - blue surface of
his beloved planet, he had made it with such care, such
love. It had brought him great joy, the only creation of
his, that he had bestowed life upon.It had put a smile on
his ageless face for years. Even though time did not
affect him, the smile was something rare to behold for
one such as I. Yet we must go on, for this tale is not
about him or me, nor so much of the green blue planet
called earth, the planet of life, home of the humans.This
tale, this lore i tell, is of he, the one who ends all
life, the silent collector of souls.Now we go back to our
story, in the time before the creation of the infamous
Grim Reaper.

This indeed was the reason that bothered the creator as
he sat upon his pedestal, right in the centre of his
creation, the beautiful universe, a fine colage of
myraiding colors.A frown creased his ever gentle face, it
disturbed me to see him this way, for it had indeed been
a while since the creator had done anything but smile as
he had watched over his creations.As i watched he absent
mindedly knocked over a vase, causing rain to pour down
on earth, it often amused me as to how clumsy he could
be. what with being the creator of all things, one
expected something better, but still , i could not think
of any other man or immortal that could do what he the
creator did better than the being himself. His unfocused
eyes seemed, at that moment to find me standing beside
him, a sigh escaped his lips."My friend" he said to me,"I
know it worries you to see me so, but this problem i
face, it eats at me"."Then share it with me and we may
come upon a solution"i said to him as i walked upto his
pedestal."Aye, maybe that is indeed what i shall do"he
said with another sigh,"The matter my friend of countless
ages, is relating to earth, you are surely aware of my
love for the planet. The thing that worries me is bought
about by my own lack of clear thinking"I looked at him
with a little unease, he was not one to regret things.
This i believe more than anything made me want to hear
him out and thus i listened to him as he went on.