Monday, September 3, 2007

By Your Side

I tuck in my wings and smile,
I close my eyes and see into your eyes.
I take in my last breathe of solitude,
your scent is filling my soul.

I clench my fists tight,
missing your touch.
I spread my arms wide,
my heart smiles, as my eyes cry.

leaping off the edge,
towards the end my time.
speeding towards the light,
i see you waiting for me on the other side.

I reach out and feel your touch,
gently i draw you closer.
Opening my eyes to your smile,
Im glad to be by your side.

4 comments:

Miss N Mirza said...

u knw which changes i'd hv made if i were u. lol. - feels like the meanest comment tho.
sowwie. i'll comment more nicely next time. *wink wink*

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

lol......

i appreciate criticism =D

specially from another poet

Barrira Khawaja said...

ohh...really touchyyy...
though the subject of the poem..is v.senstitive...

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Indeed it is.......