Monday, September 3, 2007

Moonlight Dancer

I swing my arms, so happy,
flowing in the rhythm of your joy.
the peace invades my mind,
i believe now is the time.

I slide into the center of the ring,
with natural grace i swing.
To flow from one form to another,
to dance with the joy of a lover.

I swing through this mindless fray,
keeping sorrow and pain at bay.
laughing i waltz through the walkways of time,
contended swinging in the motion of life.

I watch you looking at me dance,
swaying in the rhythm's trance.
Taking your hand i sway with you,
Lifting you high, loving you.

This dance of live is meant for two,
dance with me, this is what we are meant to do.
swaying with me,letting me hold on to you,
Elegance in life be true.

8 comments:

Miss N Mirza said...

mayb u can title it 'moonlight dancer' suggestion. upto u. but me love the way u write. =D

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

hmmmmmm not a bad idea =D

You still write better than me though!!

Barrira Khawaja said...

Oh well ill just say the same thing again..as always gr8..=D...
I absolutely like the way you write poems..!

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Good to have you back on my blog =)

as usual all i can say is, thanks.

PS - check out blackmeystery's blog, she has better poems than me......

Barrira Khawaja said...

yup..its good to be back..:D
lets c how long is it before i disappear again..lol..

sure would definetly check it out..!

and no need ov thx..:P :)

Miss N Mirza said...

wHHooooAAA!!!!

*faints nd get up.

since weNN did i hV better poems than u?!?!

ps - hoWW nicE of U! buTTT nOOO waYYY am i beTTeR thaN U!!!

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Hell yeah!! you got better poems than me!!!!

ask anyone!!

Anon said...

GREAT poem! :)