Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thud...Thud...

Thud...Thud...

I prick my skin ,

feel the blood flow thick yet thin.
can you feel my pain?
after all this time, can you tell what i think?

my heart so heavy, words suppressed,
the grief so real, all pretense undressed.
the beats of my heart break rhythm,
i wonder if you feel the unrest.

there is no dramatized cry of pain,
no tears of wanting, no feelings spent in vain.
a coldness so alien, yet so very mine,
a person i know, different behind the line.

No longer i know what i need,
not now, i dont really know how you feel.
i wish you would come and try to heal,
do me this loving deed.

Against all i still wait for you,
wanting, watching, stopping my heart from going blue.
hurry back, for i dont what may happen to me and you,
im waiting, missing you.

No comments: