Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Blood And Me

Flowing away on its way,
unbothered by the hands of time.
no longer a part of what it used to be,
faster now, seeping out from me.

without it there are no ties,
neither mine nor to the cries.
lost on its path to glory,
this is just an unheard story.

i never cared, when u were there,
now i see you everywhere.
is this your love for me, or is this hate?
the infinite binding that does break.

you were mine, me still yours,
without you there be no ours.
the distance grows, u go away,
standing here with weakening knees , i sway.

you cant be back, cuz i'l be gone,
what was there, now undone.
forever were we meant to be,
just the two of us, my blood and me.

1 comment:

Florence R. said...

No more blood means no more you. Therefore bye-bye bloodless.

Such a beautiful connection, such a sad break up.