Monday, April 28, 2008

Back

I write again, its bout time,
I hold the pen,i am scared.
I wonder if i'l be fine,
A thumping heart,so full of dread.

I start and stop, my hands are shaking,
I feel the old me awaking.
I open my arms to welcome you back,
Write once more, there is nothing you lack.

I rite for me, more than you,
My head is screaming, it is true.
But who am i to lie to you?
I rite to try and give back what is due.

To all my friends and those to be,
I once stopped to rite, leaving this empty.
To all of u and to you too,
I'm back to bug your life for good.

4 comments:

Ankur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankur said...

This was foretold
in points of change
u'll go back tho as predicted
hence it doesnt appear strange

∂αѕ ¢нαмäℓєση said...

Hahaha coolio man! loved ur blog too...keep riting

Florence R. said...

Reading the verses and the wolf in the background was so perfect like the return of the deadly wolf (crappy, how's phoenix for you?)

Sheesh, I can finally put you back on the list. :x