Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ETERNAL LIGHT

Eternal Light

through the glass of wine i sink,
its shallow depth , a bottomless pit.
a sip of escatsy , a bitter pain,
drowning my sorrow in ur arms again.

I fullfill my longing fr u ,
a sigh escapes my lips at ur touch.
my yearning fr u , now increased by ur presence.
i stare at u , my thoughts do wonder.

another drink , to u i surrender,
i look at the moon , she comes to me frm over yonder.
her pale light , so sweet , so bright,
her heart purer thn silver or gold , her with wonder , i behold.


slowly she tips u into my mouth,
sip by sip , into her cold arms i slip.
my skin , it tingles at her touch,
the meadows green, the night be dark.

again i lie there in my blood,
the grass now red , the sun over my head.
waiting fr the night,
longing again for ur touch.

this cursed gift of mine,
this eternal death of mine.
to take u and never make u mine.
tonight i die, and yet lies on this mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaTTe U 4 writing soo gudD.